Starting January, 2018, all nurse professionals with PRC license expiring can renew their license by presenting a valid and accredited training or seminar certificate with CPD units, as approved by the PRC (Professional Regulation Commission).
In 2017, GTO got approved by PRC as a CPD Provider for the following seminars and training:
- Basic Life Support (6 CPD units)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (14 CPD units)
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) with ECG and Pharmacology (24 CPD units)
- Trauma: Caring for Soft-Tissue Injuries and Bleeding (16 CPD units)
- Advanced ECG: Premature Beats and Heartblocks (7 CPD units)
- Psychological First Aid (6.5 CPD units)
- Introduction to MCI and Triage (6.5 CPD units)
- Effective Time Management Skills for Filipino RNs (5.5 CPD units)
By 2019, the required 45 CPD units may be fulfilled by simply taking 3 of our approved programs – BLS/ACLS with ECG and Pharma + Trauma: Caring for Soft-Tissue Injuries and Bleeding + Effective Time Management Skills for Filipino RNs.
For inquiries, please call 02-728 9711 or text 0932 882 0748 or email Ssantos@gto.com.ph.